Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Things You Don't Do, Dept.


(1) Tug on Superman's cape; (2) spit into the wind; (3)  Play "tough guy" with a man who was in the Navy and spent years in a Vietnamese POW camp:

Appearing on talk radio station WMAL in Washington DC, Trump was asked about the criticism McCain leveled at him this week, in which he lashed out at “half baked, spurious nationalism” that’s being “cooked up by people who had rather find scapegoats than solve problems.”

“People have to be careful because at some point I fight back,” Trump told WMAL radio host Chris Plante. “You know, I’m being very nice. I’m being very, very nice. But at some point I fight back and it won’t be pretty.”
Especially when you need every GOP vote in the Senate to get anything resembling your legislative agenda passed into law.

I don't think highly of John McCain's politics; but in a political fight between McCain and Trump, my money is on McCain.

1 comment:

  1. I'd say fear of Trump fighting back has no place on McCain's list of concerns, and anything derogatory Trump says about McCain will only boomerang and pop Trump in the head. The cowardly bully will not win this one.

    ReplyDelete